Coliving Spain 2023 is the second edition of The Coliving Spain Project organized by Travel & Tapas.
The Coliving Spain Project is our first independent project under which Travel & Tapas explores and collaborates with different coliving places in Spain. The goals of the project are:
- To showcase the diversity of coliving spaces in Spain;
- To support the early coliving movement, as well as new and growing colivings;
- To show the value of real colivings and coliving communities
- To help educate on the vision and values
- To distinguish coliving as a unique concept
Last year we had the opportunity to visit 7 coliving places during two initiatives we organized as a part of the Coliving Spain 2022 edition.
This year, we will continue at a slower, more in-depth pace. Currently, we are preparing the first initiative of this edition, the Spring initiative.
Coliving Spain 2023 Hide
Spring Initiative – Coliving Spain 2023
This is the third initiative of The Coliving Spain Project and the first one of the Second Edition – Coliving Spain 2023.
For 3 months this spring, from March to June, Travel & Tapas is planning to visit 2-3 new colivings across Spain.
Do you have a coliving and think you’d be a good fit for our project? Tell us a bit more about yourself.
- Project duration: 3 months
- Places to visit: 2-3
- Colivers meet: ???